Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13

For the next week I am going to be a goth
Because
I am doing tech for 'Our Town'
I am going to need to disappear into the curtains
I am going to work on costumes
I am not supposed to be seen.
So
For the next week I am going to be a goth
Because
I dont have time to change
I dont see the point in changing at school
I dont think I can go home and
I dont want to be seen during the play

So now
Say goodbye to my colorful clothes for the next week
Because I suppose I am going to be goth

2 comments:

  1. Luckily I am on the cast so I do not have to be goth this week. You describe this really well. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of goth, I get to be regular for some of the time, and form the early 1900s for the remaining time. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete